GIAC is proud to announce the release of performance DSG transmission software for MQB Volkswagen, Audi, and Seat models equipped with DQ250 transmissions. The upgrade supports higher torque levels, faster shift speeds and higher launch and rev limiters in the DSGs mechatronic to ensure you get the most from your high powered MQB 2.0T. GIAC DSG performance software complements our performance engine calibrations and is installed in minutes using regular GIAC flashing tools through the OBDII port.¬ Installation of the GIAC product does not require removal of the DSG computer from the car at any time. This software release includes both U.S. models and international models.
GIAC DQ250 MQB software features:
Stage 1: (MSRP: $700.00 USD/$600.00 USD with GIAC Engine Flash)
- Increased linearity on part throttle input, nearly to 1:1 input between accelerator pedal and throttle plate
- Faster, smoother transitions between gears at part and wide open throttle
- Part throttle torque limiters for shifts removed to alleviate potential hard shifting due to exceeding torque limit (alleviates ‚ÄúEPC limp mode‚ÄĚ issues specific to this as well)
- Launch control limiter set at 3500 RPM for FWD models / 3700 - 4500 for AWD models ( platform dependent )
- Launch control torque limits removed allowing full power launching and full clutch clamping pressure with launch control
- Hard rev limiters set at stock limits
- Remapped drive mode "drive plus program" with recalibrated shift logic and slightly more aggressive gear holding points
- Full clutch clamping pressure at wide open throttle allows for 100% power delivery to the ground
- Optimized torque limits to better match increased engine power with ECU performance software
- Improved clutch pack transitions between shifts for cleaner shift feel
- Manual mode kick-down disabled / Auto upshift still enabled
- Improved upshift/downshift paddle response time
- Optimized transmission overheat protection
The GIAC engine and transmission calibrations for the MQB have been designed to work in concert to provide the ideal 2.0T driving experience. GIAC is proud to offer the most complete and potent performance option for the MQB platform. MQB DSG upgrades are available at all authorized GIAC dealers, but will be initially subject to part number availability as GIAC engineers continue to populate GIAC's MQB DSG file database.
GIAC PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION. UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED THEY ARE "LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY." ( PER CARB ) Please read our important waranty and disclaimer notices for more information.